The EyeSite is an Independant Optical Business, who is interested in adding a new postion of Opthalmic Assistant to our family.
Experience is requested but we are also willing to train anyone with transferable skills and an openess to learn.
Our days are fast paced and our patients are expecting you to meet their needs without them even asking, because we are Optician Magicians. We are the Hogwarts of Optical Sciences.
- Greet patients and have exceptional phone skills
- Book appointments and help triage patient needs
- Check in patients and gather personal and medical information
- Process Third Party Billings
- Assist Pre-Testing on Retinal Camera, Autorefractor, OCT imaging, and lensometry
- Organize and Manage Referrals
- Follow up on patient care and yearly recalls
- Entertain and Educate patients while they are in our care
- Ordering contact lenses, and managing Contact Lens Clients
- General office duties including End of Day reporting, cleaning, inventory recieving, exam room preparation and manage deliveries.
- Strong Computer Skills required, Social Media skills an asset
- Problems Solving Skills
- Positive and Caring Attitude
What's in it for You?
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Benefits are offered after 90 days, which include a health spending account and free eyewear to promote your awesome smile.
- Family eyewear discount
- No Sundays and No Late Evening because family time is important to us.
- A positive work environment that will engage and support you, while we travel thru these challenging times with humour and caring.