Associate Optometrist - Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia
Published: March 31, 2022
Account Executive (Sales Respresentative)
Canada | Full Time
Job Title - Account Executive (sales representative): Alberta, British Columbia, GTA (ON) and Ottawa Region (ON)
Shamir Canada is a national premiums lens and coating manufacturer that has established itself as a company known worldwide for innovation, revolutionary technology, and stringent quality assurance practices. Shamir provides the optical industry with high quality, cutting-edge lens technologies and coatings
We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals with high standards to join our dynamic team as an Account Executive. Shamir offers competitive wages, benefits package, diverse work environment, and excellent career opportunities.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and closing new business in the assigned territory while growing an existing account base. The Account Executive will earn a high guaranteed base wage plus sales bonuses, car allowance and expenses covered by the company
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and develop opportunities to obtain new clients and support revenue growth.
• Build your territory by setting priorities, prospect, develop new business and conduct follow up meetings with customers.
• Meet or exceed sales targets as defined by the geographical territory.
• Maintain knowledge on products, market conditions, competition and industry trends through networking, training sessions and vendor meetings.
• Actively participate in business activities such as trade shows, seminars and conferences representing company products and services.
• Provide unparalleled professionalism with your proactive, strategic approach.
• Deliver exceptional support and knowledge to customers.
• Timely communication to ensure projects and deadlines are met.
• Utilization of sales management tools, such as Salesforce.
• Administrative responsibilities as required, from research of a prospect, to processing signed service contracts, to reporting to ensure seamless onboarding of new business.
• Minimum of 2 years BTB sales experience within the optical industry is required, please do not apply if this condition is not met
• 2+ years direct to ECP sales experience with actionable relationships
• Proficiency in optical product channel a requirement (Lens experience not a requirement. Frame, contact lens or other industry channel experience accepted)
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft suite of products
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid oral presentation skills
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently with little supervision
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License, own vehicle and have the willingness to travel
• Frequent in territory travel (over 50%)
We are looking for Account Executives in Alberta, British Columbia, GTA (ON) and Ottawa Region (ON)
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Copyright © 2023 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved