Associate Optometrist - Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia
Published: April 14, 2022
Optometric Office Manager
New Tecumseth, ON, Canada | Full Time
SEEKING AN OPTOMETRIC OFFICE MANAGER
We are searching for a full-time optometric Office Manager to join our team. Salary is commensurate with experience. Are you a motivational leader looking for an exciting new challenge and opportunity?
The New Tecumseth Optometry Clinic in Alliston, Ontario, is a progressively growing and fast-paced multi-doctor practice. This location includes RevitalEyes, a dry eye treatment medical spa. With 20 years of patient care, the Alliston team cares about ensuring that patients receive the best in class care and products. Our clinic features a newly-renovated designer frame boutique, state-of-the-art equipment, a fun and enthusiastic team, and wonderful patients!
We are looking for a dynamic, organized and detail-oriented leader who will be responsible for the optometric practice and our exciting new dry eye treatment centre. We consider this leadership position to be the heartbeat of our clinic and the voice of our culture. Responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with Optometrists and team to provide excellent patient care.
* Supervise all staff on a daily basis to ensure all procedures are being followed.
* Recruit, train, counsel, discipline and terminate team members as necessary.
* Foster collaboration and teamwork amongst team members.
* Make all locations fully cross-trained.
* Manage practice budgets with understanding of financial reports and key metrics that support successful practice operations.
* Be familiar with the use of social media and marketing practices.
* Ensure that our already strong clinic culture is maintained and strengthened.
Strong communication skills, leadership and attention to detail are a must. Our ideal candidate has 5-10 years of leadership experience and is self-motivated to grow and learn. An optical background, while an asset, is not a prerequisite. If you've been successful in leading highly-motivated, productive teams with a flair for style, sales and service, you are the ideal candidate for this position.
We invite resumes to be emailed to the attention of Patrick Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send yours in and check us out on Instagram, Facebook, or our website at ntoc.ca. While we appreciate all resumes submitted, only those invited for an interview will be contacted. We hope to hear from you!
Copyright © 2023 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved