Associate Optometrist - Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia
Published: April 21, 2022
Stony Plain, AB, Canada | Part Time
Legacy Eye Care is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and reliable person with related eye care experience for a part time Optometric Assistant/ Optician position with our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform Preliminary testing and pre-screening patients
• Sales duties: Fit customers with appropriate frames and recommend specific lenses and lens coatings, provide excellent customer service, take required measurements for ordering glasses, etc.
• Reception duties: scheduling appointments, confirm patient eligibility, answering phone calls, submitting insurance claims, etc.
• Other duties as required
• High school diploma, or equivalent
• Certified Optometric Assistant and or Optician diploma in optical sciences would be an asset. (Optometric, Optical, Optician, Eyecare, Ophthalmic related experience an asset)
• At least one year of optical, retail, sales or relatable experience
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Reliable and punctual
• Good computer skills
• Familiarity with billing and insurance is an asset, however not required
• Sales experience is a plus, even if not in the optical industry
If you feel that you are perfect for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com or drop it off in person, because we would love to meet you.
Job Type: Part-time but may lead to Full-time in the future!
Copyright © 2023 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved