Associate Optometrist - Nanaimo
Published: April 29, 2022
Bridgewater, NS, Canada | Full Time
- Welcoming and greeting patients by providing a positive experience with excellent customer service.
- Manage optimal patient flow through appointment scheduling and coordinating patients in office.
- Responsible for answering the phone, maintaining correct and up to date patient information in our computer system.
- Process payments and billing of insurance plans.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information at all times and responsible for the cleanliness of reception and waiting areas.
- Previous experience dealing with the public and computer knowledge is an asset but willing to train.
- Daily office duties as required.
Apply in person with resume to Unit 180, 421 Lahave St., Bridgewater, NS
*** Permanent Full Time Position
Copyright © 2022 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved