Associate Optometrist - Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia
Published: May 19, 2022
Brand Ambassador (Sales Representative)
Calgary, AB, Canada | Full Time
TOG Ambassador (sales representative/Brand Ambassador)
Reporting to the Managing Director, the TOG Ambassador is responsible for prospecting and recruiting new business in the assigned territory while engaging the existing account base.
The Account Executive will earn a guaranteed base wage plus sales bonuses, car allowance and expenses covered by the company
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and develop opportunities to obtain new clients and support revenue growth.
• Build your territory by setting priorities, prospect, develop new business and conduct follow up meetings with customers.
• Meet or exceed onboarding targets as defined by the geographical territory.
• Maintain knowledge on products, market conditions, competition and industry trends through networking and industry events.
• Actively participate in business activities such as trade shows, seminars and conferences representing the Optical Group..
• Deliver exceptional support and knowledge to customers.
• Administrative responsibilities as required, from research of a prospect, to processing signed service contracts, to reporting to ensure seamless onboarding of new business.
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience within the optical industry is required, or equivalent office management or customer service experience.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid oral presentation skills
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently with little supervision
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License, own vehicle and have the willingness to travel
The Optical was founded over thirty-three to support Independent Eye Care Professionals across Canada with consolidated billing services. Since then, we have grown to over 600 Doors across Canada.
Optical Group Members are independent business owners, both Optometrists and Opticians who operate their own business, while Optical Group members maintain autonomy and independence, they benefit from the support, services, and programs we offer.
Not only do our members enjoy great discounts, programs, promotions, and rebates – they also receive Industry leading customer care and service and have access to many other member benefits. We are more than a buying group; we are a partner.
Copyright © 2023 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved