Associate Optometrist - Nanaimo
Published: June 4, 2022
Lillooet, BC, Canada | Full Time
Lillooet Sea to Sky Optometry is hiring a full-time Optometrist to become a part of our team. We are looking for a motivated community minded optometrist who wants an exciting opportunity to grow with our clinics. We have opportunities for clinic expansion in vision therapy, dry eye, and mobile clinics. Excellent remuneration and relocation package available. We want you to be a leader in our company so that we can grow together to develop strong community relationships and build your dream career. Sea to Sky Optometry currently has a practices in Pemberton and Lillooet. We are a passionate group with a friendly professional attitude connecting to our community to offer excellent eye care.
What we offer:
- Part of a team who will make a positive impact in the community by enhancing lives through improving vision.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses. Enjoy living in a community in the Sea to Sky without the high cost of living, allowing you to own property & enjoy time off!
- Profit-sharing and opportunity to become a partner in the business.
- Continuing education and training opportunities to continually expand your knowledge and reach your career goals.
- Workplace culture where we care about our team and our patients, always striving for our best and having fun along the way.
- Exciting opportunities to travel with mobile eye clinics. We set up an exam room and bring a large selection of glasses to communities in remote BC. Communities are so grateful that we are making eyecare convenient for them, and we make great connections along the way.
- Opportunities to be involved with vision therapy. Dr. Blumberg has a special interest in vision therapy and rehabilitation and would love to grow this practice.
- We are a full scope practice with OCT, corneal topography, VT, low vision, and we have a fashionable dispensary with the expertise of trained optical staff.
- Work life balance in a growing community with a passion for the outdoors.
- Lillooet has plenty of outdoor activities including biking, hiking, camping, watersports on the many lakes nearby, 60 minutes from world class backcountry skiing on the Duffey Lake Highway (my personal favourite zone). There are also many organic farms and 2 wineries Fort Berens & Cliff and Gorge.
If you want to be a part of our team, we would love to hear from you.Please apply by sending an email with your resume to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2022 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved