We are searching for a full-time licensed Optician to join our health care team. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Toronto Centre Eye Care is a full service optometric clinic, conveniently located in the heart of downtown, one block from the St. Patrick Metro Station and close to the University Health Network.
Our growing team enjoys promotion from within and competitive salaries.
- Great communicator – with the team and the patients
- Energetic and outgoing person who loves to be part of a team
- Passionate about fashion, eyewear and retail in a healthcare setting
- Quick thinker, creative and eager to take initiative
- Self-starter who is able to operate independently
- Detail-oriented and takes pride in accuracy
- Work in the optical gallery to provide outstanding healthcare
- Help our patients see their best by assisting them to select frames and lenses appropriate to their prescription and lifestyle
- Solve any problems patients may encounter and ensure they are pleased with their eyewear
- Be a team player and assist other team members to ensure great workflow
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge
- Motivated to stay current with technology and trends
- Troubleshoot issues
- Properly taking spectacle measurements and dispensing
- Adjust and fit eyewear correctly
- Ensure finished eyewear meets optical standards
- Placing optical orders and verification
- Educating patients on eye health and related issues
- Insurance and provincial health care billings
- Accurate and careful handling of patient files
- Ordering and tracking of optical inventory
- Maintain cleanliness of store and displays
- Data entry, completing reports, verifying data and files
Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must. Optical experience is required.
If this sounds like you, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with the link.