Associate Optometrist - Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia
Published: August 5, 2022
Lillooet, BC, Canada | Full Time
Sea to Sky Optometry is hiring a full-time/ part-time Optometrist to become a part of our team. We have two busy practices in Pemberton and Lillooet. We are looking for a motivated community minded optometrist who wants an exciting opportunity to grow with our clinics. We currently offer advanced dry eye treatments with IRPL, vision therapy, low vision, and specialty contact lenses. Excellent remuneration and relocation package available. We want you to be a leader in our company so that we can grow together to develop strong community relationships and build your dream career. We are a passionate group with a friendly professional attitude connecting to our community to offer excellent eye care. Work schedule could be 3 days/week in Pemberton, 1 day/week in Lillooet. Offering flexibility for someone interested in part-time only.
What we offer:
- Part of a team who will make a positive impact in the community by enhancing lives through improving vision.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses. Enjoy living in a community in the Sea to Sky very close to Whistler.
- High technology clinic with VFT, OCT, Optomap, Topography, IPL (E>Eye), Remote/virtual exams.
- Continuing education and training opportunities to continually expand your knowledge and reach your career goals.
- Workplace culture where we care about our team and our patients, always striving for our best and having fun along the way.
- Exciting opportunities to travel with mobile eye clinics. We work with the BCDO and bring a large selection of glasses to communities in remote BC. Communities are so grateful that we are making eyecare convenient for them, and we make great connections along the way.
- Work life balance in a growing community with a passion for the outdoors.
- Lillooet has plenty of outdoor activities including biking, hiking, camping, watersports on the many lakes nearby, 60 minutes from world class backcountry skiing on the Duffey Lake Highway (my personal favourite zone). There are also many organic farms and 2 wineries Fort Berens & Cliff and Gorge.
- Pemberton has the best access to backcountry skiing and snowmobiling in the Winter and mountain biking, hiking, and camping in the summer. Pemberton is located 30 minutes north of Whistler.
If you want to be a part of our team, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by sending an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2023 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved