BonLook offers an innovative sales experience and stylish products with high quality. Since its inception, the company's goal has been to make prescription eyewear accessible and a must-have fashion accessory with unparalleled value. Initially launched online, the company has 36 atores in Canada and over 350 employees. Today, BonLook defines itself as the ultimate destination for a wardrobe of trendy frames, designed and created in Montreal.
Why BonLook ?
- Participate in the success of a canadian company founded by entrepreneurs who saw the potential to develop an entire industry.
- Evolve in a company whose products are conceived and designed in Montreal in a head office located in the heart of the Saint-Henri district on the banks of the Lachine Canal.
- Work in a company whose organizational values are applied daily: joy, excellence, innovation and transparency.
- Participate in a culture of diversity and inclusion in all areas of the company.
- Develop professionally by having access to training on optics via our internal platform and the coaching of our optician trainers.
- Access to a competitive total compensation package and a generous employee discount for you, your family and your friends.
The Optician is an Optical leader on the floor and is accountable for ensuring that all optical areas of the retail business are fulfilled. They are responsible for giving outstanding service, optimizing the customer experience, ensuring optical needs are met and partnering with the store leaders to drive sales and meet all KPI objectives.
- Act as a leader on the floor, supports the team and creates a premium in-store experience.
- Mobilize and inspire the team to achieve business goals
- Demonstrate best-in-class customer service and lead by example on the sales floor
- Support team in optical knowledge and be an active coach on the floor
- Exceed sales goals by delivering information on the brand, the mission and product (fit, feature and design) to customers
- Responsible for training our new employees on all aspects of the business especially optics
- Assist store manager by offering ongoing training to our employees
- Represent the BonLook brand: reflect company values and brand image at all time
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking optical measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear
- Verify that finished eyewear meets BonLook standards as well as customer requirements and requests
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge
- Gather product feedback for merchandising team
- Ensure that provincial optical board guidelines are met
- Foster customer relationships to build business
- Must be Licensed Optician in good standing with the respective association to the province of practice
- Sales experience (an asset)
- Passionate about fashion, eyewear, and the retail industry
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively
- Extremely detail oriented and a master at time management
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Ability to use store provided optical tools, such as automatic lensmeter
- Ability to train optics to the sales team
- Permanent full-time and permanent part-time position
- Must be available days, evenings and weekends
- Group insurance, including medical and dental insurance, and VRSP available to all full-time employees
- Retail employees receive one complimentary pair of glasses, and corporate discount on glasses for future purchase and for their family and friends.
- We offer a full training to help you make the best choices for our customers
Since its inception, BonLook has been committed to making a difference and promoting diversity and inclusion. We believe that diversity in the workplace empowers employees to reach their full potential. BonLook encourages people of all genders and cultures to apply for our roles. We provide equal employment opportunities for everyone.