Associate Optometrist - Nanaimo
Published: August 18, 2022
Pemberton, BC, Canada | Contract
Sea to Sky Optometry is hiring a locum Optometrist for our practice in Pemberton, BC. We are seeking an optometrist for a one-to-twelve-month term starting in mid-September with the opportunity to join the practice. Work schedule can be 3-4 days per week Tuesday-Friday with the opportunity to work 1-2 Saturdays per month. An additional day per week can be added at our Lillooet location and travel to and from Lillooet will be compensated.
Who we are:
We have two busy private optometry practices in Pemberton and Lillooet. Our Pemberton practice is just 25 minutes from Whistler and the location offers an incredible work life balance for the outdoor enthusiast or anyone seeking to live in a small, friendly and vibrant community. We currently offer advanced dry eye treatments with IRPL, vision therapy, low vision, and specialty contact lenses. We are a passionate group with a friendly professional attitude connecting to our community to offer excellent eye care.
Who you are: You are a registered optometrist (recent grads are welcome to apply!). You thrive working in a team environment and are committed to delivering exceptional patient care. Seeking out learning opportunities is second nature to you as you are passionate about staying updated on the latest industry trends.
What we offer:
● Part of a team who will make a positive impact in the community by enhancing lives through improving vision.
● Competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses. Enjoy living in a community in the Sea to Sky very close to Whistler.
● High technology clinic with VFT, OCT, Optomap, Topography, IPL (E>Eye).
● Continuing education and training opportunities to continually expand your knowledge and reach your career goals.
● Workplace culture where we care about our team and our patients, always striving for our best and having fun along the way.
● Exciting opportunities to travel with mobile eye clinics. We work with the BCDO and bring a large selection of glasses to communities in remote BC. Communities are so grateful that we are making eyecare convenient for them, and we make great connections along the way.
● Work life balance in a growing community with a passion for the outdoors.
● Lillooet has plenty of outdoor activities including biking, hiking, camping, watersports on the many lakes nearby, 60 minutes from world class backcountry skiing on the Duffey Lake Highway (Dr. Blumberg’s personal favourite zone). There are also many organic farms and 2 wineries Fort Berens & Cliff and Gorge.
● Pemberton has the best access to backcountry skiing and snowmobiling in the Winter and mountain biking, hiking, and camping in the summer. Pemberton is located 25 minutes north of Whistler.
Perks: This is a great opportunity to live 25-minutes from Whistler and earn up to $10,000 per month plus bonuses! Accommodation included in beautiful condo in Pemberton & ski pass for Whistler Blackcomb
If you want to be a part of our team, we would love to hear from you. Sea to Sky Optometry is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please apply by sending a resume to email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved