Associate Optometrist - Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia
Published: September 17, 2022
Regional Account Manager
Manitoba, Canada | Full Time
Who is OSI Group?
With a national network of 850+ clinics and more than 1,500 optometrists, OSI Group has been championing independent optometry for more than 35 years. Passionate, loyal, and constantly innovating, we’re the largest buying group of its kind in Canada. Every day, we work hard to equip members with an arsenal of winning solutions to propel their practices in an ever-shifting industry landscape. We provide our members with various services: group discounts, centralized billing, clinic management software e-commerce solution, business support continuing education and peer-to-peer events. Innovating and simplifying our Member’s daily life is at the heart of our actions.
Reporting to the National Business Development Director, the Regional Account Manager will be responsible for promoting OSI products and services to Eye Care Professionals. We are looking for a Regional Account Manager who will act as a practice advisor, and support clinic development in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Northern Ontario. Our members are all full scope Optometrists creating unique patient care experiences in their independently owned clinics. You will be able to deliver corporate quality support tools with a customized approach that makes each clinic different yet successful.
OSI Group values a candidate who can:
• Recruit new OSI clinic members and promote services to existing members;
• Assist clinics in accessing OSI services that fit their needs;
• Maintain a high satisfaction level of OSI members;
• Drive member loyalty;
• Increase adoption of our web-based solutions;
• Provide in clinic and online training;
• Use Key Performance Indicators to monitor success;
• Recommend ways to implement new strategies for growth;
• Be aware market trends in the eyecare industry.
• Ability to establish trusted relationship with customers;
• Proven skills in territory management and business development;
• Good business sense and professionalism;
• Effective time management and organization skills;
• Can-do, solution oriented attitude;
• Has a car and a valid driver’s licence.
• Understand the needs of optometric and/or optical professionals;
• Training and coaching experience;
• Knowledge of web technologies.
Why choose OSI Group?
To remain number 1 throughout Canada, we’re a company that has to put people first— our members, our partners, and, most crucially, our colleagues. To foster employee fidelity, we offer:
• Competitive salaries
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
• Company coverage for eye exams, eyewear, and contact lenses
• Group benefits and Telemedicine services
• Remote work position
• A supportive work environment that values family and professional growth!
Position to be filled: Immediately
Type of position: Permanent and full-time
Schedule: 40 hours, Monday to Friday
Location: Manitoba, Saskatchewan
Copyright © 2023 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved