Associate Optometrist - Nanaimo
Published: September 17, 2022
Surrey, BC, Canada | Full Time
Annik EyeCare Optical Store Admin
Annik EyeCare is a very busy optical store offering a full range of designer frames, high end prescription lenses and we also operate a full eye health clinic with optometrists booking patients 4 days a week. We are a single store operation and are rapidly growing.
We are looking to fill a permanent full time Admin and Sales position. The ideal candidate will be help with managing Optometrist appointments and is also a sales superstar!
Why you should join us:
We are a growing and fun team looking to not only do right by our customers, but to also ensure everyone working here enjoys the day and feels great about what we do! Our approach to business is to ensure that each customer who comes has their needs addressed and to ensure our staff can be successful in their position while being supported in a positive workplace environment. We provide full training and also provide competitive compensation packages based on experience.
• Processing patient information and keeping files organized and up to date.
• Processing payments and insurance claims, and ensure it is all recorded and organized correctly. • Operating pre-testing equipment including the Auto Refractor, tonometer and Optomap. • Supporting colleagues in their day-to-day tasks.
• Providing customer support with orders in person, over the phone and by e-mail. • Helping the team achieve sales goals.
• Ensuring merchandise walls are stocked and clean.
• Routinely working with the rest of the team to complete shop responsibilities including store maintenance, restocking employee stations, and maintaining medical equipment.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Customer service experience.
• Experience with retail POS systems.
• Experience with filing & office admin tasks.
• Is a team player.
• Eyeglass dispensing and edging knowledge an asset but not necessary.
Please submit your application to Annikeyecare@gmail.com
Copyright © 2022 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved