Associate Optometrist - Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia
Published: December 30, 2022
Calgary, AB, Canada | Part Time
Wanted: Optician, Optometric Assistant
OMNI Eyecare is a looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Optometric Assistant or Optician to join our practice in Southeast Calgary. We are located on 17th Ave SE with easy access to public transportation and Deerfoot.
The ideal candidate would be available 24-32 hours/week (3-4 days per week)
Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Greeting customers with a warm welcome;
• Booking appointments and checking in patients;
• Answering customer calls promptly;
• Recalling patients and confirming appointments;
• Invoicing patients and direct billing to Third Party providers;
• Preforming Pretesting on patients
• Assist patients with frame, lenses, and lens coating selection;
• Confident in explaining key features of lenses, frames, and the benefits of various lens coatings;
• Taking pupil and segment height measurements;
• Dispense, adjust and repair eyeglasses;
• Tracking job status with optical labs and ensuring timely turnaround times;
• Troubleshoot patient concerns and delivering a signature customer experience.
• Contributing to store retail sales.
Experience: Minimum 1 year preferred
Language Requirement: English
Language Asset(s): Vietnamese, Tagalog, Mandarin. Cantonese, Arabic
Hours of operations: Monday 11-7, Tuesday 11-7, Wednesday 11-7, Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-5
If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Copyright © 2023 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved