Associate Optometrist - Metrotown, Burnaby, BC
Published: April 5, 2023
Associate Optometrist - Central City, Surrey, BC
Location: Central City, Surrey
The independent Optometrist at Specsavers Central City is looking for an Associate Optometrist to join their busy clinic in Surrey
At Specsavers, we’ve been transforming eye health and careers around the world for over 35 years. We are the world’s largest, optometrist-owned business, serving 41 million customers in 11 countries. We’re not just impressive numbers at Specsavers, we’re about industry-leading quality. Founded and led by two optometrists, what you’ll get from Specsavers is a commitment to advanced equipment, unrivalled training, and clinical leadership – all tailored to you and the needs of your patients.
Your opportunity and practice
Offering eye exams when patients need them means having the right team in each of our optometrist-owned and operated clinics. Join an independent Optometry Partner and team of passionate eyecare professionals in shaping community eye health.
Our Associate Optometrist experience in Central City gives you:
· Clinical Excellence: Benefit from a fully-integrated clinic with latest diagnostic technology such as: the NIDEK Tonoref 3, NIDEK automated lensometer, Topcon Maestro2, NIDEK intelligent refract RT-6100, NIDEK slit lamp SL-1800, and Zeiss HFA3 with SITA Faster visual field. Viewing patient pre-test reports and history is easier than ever so you can have more informed consultations with your patients.
· Culture of Dedication: A team committed to community eyecare and monitoring the eye health of our patients for preventable vision loss, which is why OCT is made available for standard eye exams.
· Clinical Autonomy: Practice in a private, independent clinic backed by the support and resources of Specsavers to deliver the best care for the needs of your patients.
· Pre-test Support: Trained eyecare consultants welcome and take your patients through pre-testing so you have reports sent directly to your exam room to prepare for your consultations.
· Professional Development: Get access to a qualified optometry support consultant for professional development on-site and virtually.
In addition to access to advanced clinical technology and a culture of excellence, you can be at the forefront for new opportunities and ownership, if that is something you want to pursue.
You don't have to just take our word for it, hear what other optometrists had to say: https://youtu.be/gTOizo3szyA
What we are looking for
You will need to be a registered Optometrist who is adaptable, passionate, and who possesses a strong work ethic and a commitment to exceptional patient care.
If you are passionate about transforming patients' lives through quality eyecare and clinical excellence, reach out to our recruitment team at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2023 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved