We are searching for a full-time multi-location Managing Optician to join our health care team.
We have 3 busy eye clinics in London, Ontario and the surrounding area in need of a manager. With over 40 years of service, our staff ensure that patients receive the best care and products.
Our growing team enjoys promotion from within and competitive salaries.
- Great communicator – with the team and the patients
- Energetic and outgoing person who loves to be part of a team
- Passionate about fashion, eyewear and retail in a healthcare setting
- Quick thinker, creative and eager to take initiative
- Motivate and develop the team
- Desire to lead individuals and practices to become the best they can be
- Directs the day to day operations in busy clinics
- Help our team by assisting them to select frames and lenses appropriate to patients’ prescriptions and lifestyle
- Solve any problems or issues the team has in their day to day activities
- Be a team leader and assist other staff members to ensure great workflow
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge
- Motivated to stay current with technology and trends
- Troubleshoot issues
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Direct and oversees multiple clinics
- Ensures staff are properly taking spectacle measurements and dispensing
- Make sure our eyewear meets optical standards
- Verify that administrative duties are executed correctly
- Ensure we meet our goal of educating patients about eye health and vision issues
- Responsible for the accuracy of insurance and provincial health care billing
- Ordering and tracking of optical inventory
- Verify data entry, reports, data and files
Strong leadership skills and attention to processes is a must. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only licensed Opticians will be considered.
If this sounds like you, please submit a resume to email@example.com or apply with the link.