Associate Optometrist - Nanaimo
Published: December 10, 2021
Vancouver, BC, Canada | Part Time
Located in the Marpole area of Vancouver, we are an independent optometry clinic that provides exceptional optometric service and optical dispensing to our patients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly versatile individual to fill the position of Optometric Assistant with optical dispensing knowledge (we are willing to train the right candidate). The position would be 3-4 days/week (with 8 hour shifts); possibility of full-time in the future.
Aside from delivering outstanding patient and customer care, our candidate has:
- excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional phone etiquette
- the ability to work in a fast paced environment independently and as part of a team
- general reception and computer experience (proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- experience working in an optical dispensary is preferred but not mandatory
- experience using an auto-refractor, tonometer and taking retinal photos etc. (willing to train the right candidate)
If you’d like to join our wonderful team, please e-mail us a copy of your resume.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Copyright © 2022 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved