We are looking for a licensed optician for our BonLook's Bayshore and Rideau stores. The Optician is a leader on the floor and is accountable for ensuring that all optical areas of the retail business are fulfilled. They are responsible for giving outstanding service, optimizing the customer experience and partnering with the store leaders to drive sales and meet all KPI objectives.
A DAY IN A LIFE OF AN OPTICIAN:
- Act as a leader on the floor, supports the team and creates a premium in-store experience.
- Mobilize and inspire the team to achieve business goals
- Demonstrate best-in-class customer service and lead by example on the sales floor
- Be a stylist and a coach on the floor
- Exceed sales goals by delivering information on the brand, the mission and product (fit, feature and design) to customers
- Responsible for training new employees on all aspects of the business especially optics
- Assist store manager by offering ongoing training to employees
- Represent the BonLook brand: reflect company values and brand image at all time
- Comfortable explaining eyewear prescription
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking optical measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear.
- Verify that finished eyewear meets Bonlook standards as well as customer requirements and requests
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge.
- Gather product feedback for merchandising team
- Must be Licensed Optician in good standing with College of Opticians
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Passionate about fashion, eyewear, and the retail industry
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively
- Extremely detail oriented and a master at time management
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Cool under pressure
Find out why you should work with us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL6gNV1Iw6k