Shamir Canada is a leading innovator in Ophthalmic lens technologies.
Our values, the driving force behind our ideas and actions, keep the ECP in the center. Every Shamir representative is personally committed to our customers’ vision, and to providing the best service and support to meet and exceed their expectations, all with a personal touch.
The Manager of Customer Experience is responsible for leading an operational customer service team for Shamir Canada managing programs to improve customer satisfaction, drive customer loyalty and provide superior customer service to clients.
Further responsibilities include managing retention, onboarding and sales support for large accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for Customer Experience by planning, designing and implementing strategic business objectives across teams.
- Contribute to leadership team meetings within Shamir Canada and occasionally with HQ.
- Develop and manage systems to gather quality data that lead to actionable changes at the customer level for customer service, sales and operational teams.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the organization’s customer service policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Ensures systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on customer service metrics and ensure customer service activities are aligned to support and enhance the objectives of the organization.
- Direct customer service support operations, driving improvements and quality performance through productivity measurement, monitoring, staff coaching and training.
- Recruit, manage and develop the customer service team.
- Responsible for employee relations of the Customer Service team with support from Human Resources.
- Provide feedback to the Company regarding customer concerns.
- Responsible for promotional items inventory, distribution and budget.
- Post Secondary education in business or related field would be in asset.
- Registered Optician preferred.
- Experience in the optical industry.
- Experience managing a Customer Service team.
- Knowledge of how to market a product.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Office environment, occasional travel to customer sites and tradeshows may be required.