Associate Optometrist - Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia
Published: January 12, 2022
Charlottetown, PE, Canada | Full Time
The Administrative Assistant will be supporting the Head Office Team by completing payroll, producing reports, organizing, filing and overall general office duties.
· Must have excel knowledge and experience.
· Previous experience working with a payroll program will be considered an asset.
· Must be detailed, organized and work in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
· Must work with limited supervision and in a strictly confidential environment.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:00 – 4:00
· Will be responsible for assisting the payroll administrator of near 500 employees.
· Payroll reports such as but not limited to: holiday reports, audit reports, employee handbooks, etc.
Other duties as required such as, but not limited to:
· Work with and assist IT to ensure monthly reports are completed.
· Work as part of the Head Office team to create a positive work environment/team spirit for the company.
· Communicate with other employees so that there is cross training for assistance during holidays. etc.
· Regular communication with Operations.
Copyright © 2023 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved