At Specsavers, we have been transforming eye health and careers around the world for over 35 years. We are the world’s largest optometry-led business serving 41 million customers at 2,500 locations in 11 countries. We are proud to have 3,250 partners who have chosen to work with us. But we’re not just impressive numbers, we’re about industry-leading quality. Founded and led by two optometrists, what you will get is a commitment to advanced equipment, unrivalled training, and global clinical leadership – all tailored to you and the needs of your patients.
Our associate optometrist experience gives you:
- Relocation Support: We're setting a new industry benchmark to show we truly value you with relocation support
- Guaranteed minimum earnings:
- $500 per day Guarantee or % of fees if higher
- $10,000 Signing Bonus
- 3 - 5 days a week
- We want you to have the opportunity to focus your attention on being the best optometrist you aspire to be.
- Support: Get regular check-ins to make sure you love life at Specsavers.
- Advanced equipment: Benefit from our investment in the latest clinical technology such as: the NIDEK Tonoref 3, NIDEK automated lensometer, Topcon Maestro2, NIDEK intelligent refract RT-6100, NIDEK slit lamp SL-1800, and Zeiss HFA3 with SITA Faster visual field.
- Clinical excellence: Specsavers prides itself on leading referral and detection rates for eye diseases, including glaucoma, diabetic eye disease and AMD.
- Professional development: Get access to a qualified optometry support consultant for professional development on-site and virtually.
- Referral bonus: Our people are truly the key to our success – that’s why we’re always on the lookout for talented optometrists. If your referral joins our Specsavers family as an optometrist, you can receive up to $2,000.
In addition to the guaranteed pay, training, and the opportunity to be with us from the start of our exciting Specsavers journey in Canada – you can be at the forefront for new opportunities and future business ownership.
You don't have to just take our word for it, hear what other optometrists had to say: https://youtu.be/gTOizo3szyA
What we’re looking for
You will need to be a registered optometrist, adaptable, passionate, and who possess a strong work ethic and a commitment to exceptional patient care in a busy clinic.
For the latest Specsavers news and opportunities click and subscribe at specsavers-spectrum.ca.