Associate Optometrist - Nanaimo
Published: April 6, 2022
We area looking for an experienced Optical Associate/ Optician.
WHO IS OLLIE QUINN?
We do it all at OQ. (And we’re very humble about it.)
But seriously, when it comes to your eyewear needs, we know how to fill ‘em.
We’re your friendly neighborhood optical, featuring fashionable frame stylists and eye health specialists. Oh, and we do it all at one fair, flat price.
Designed in-house with quality in mind, our handcrafted frames house locally cut lenses and feature thoughtfully sourced materials. All glasses start at just $185, including single-vision prescription lenses, anti-scratch and anti-glare coatings.
Wondering if that’s a good deal? It is. We believe that if it doesn’t cost us more, it shouldn’t cost you more. We also believe eyewear should be easy - not a convoluted process with unexplained practices or hieroglyphics on prescription pads. Our team is here to get your eyes in-check and your style set in no time. Anytime you walk into an Ollie Quinn boutique, you’ll experience a personalized eye care consultation and all-around great time with our friendly crew.
Our goal is to help each and every one of our customers create their own vision - whether that be with a new pair of glasses or a session in one of our boutique’s creative co-working spaces. Our stores are more than retail spaces - they’re places for community and collaboration, inclusive spaces where freelancers, artists, entrepreneurs and creatives can come together to share ideas, learn from one another and get sh*t done.
Our team is committed to helping our friends and neighbors achieve their creative goals, and even though we’re a global brand, we focus heavily on our local communities. Whether it be through co-hosted events, cross-promoted campaigns or charitable fundraisers, we love finding ways to support our local visionaries and make a difference in the neighborhoods our boutiques call home.
Be part of the OQ Crew! Come and work with our close-knit team in one of our nine in-house designed Canadian boutiques.
1. OUR OPTICIANS
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and personable
- Friendly disposition and keen sense of humor
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to changing environments
- A team player
- Fluent in written and oral English (knowledge of a second language is an asset)
- Live the OQ values – Honest, open and collaborative
Engaging, creative and charismatic – you are the people who slap high fives to greet customers, tell them our great story and make sure everyone is looked after as if they were in your own living room.
- Maintain current knowledge of lens technologies
- Strong organizational, communication, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Fashion forward sensibility and the ability to deliver the Ollie Quinn experience
3. WAGES, BENEFITS AND HOURS
- Wage to be discussed during interviews
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits available to full-time salaried employees
- Education and specialized training incentives
- Insurance and Licensing fees covered
Send resume to Candace@olliequinn.com
Copyright © 2022 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved