Associate Optometrist - Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia
Published: October 20, 2022
Associate Optometrist - Shops at Don Mills
Your opportunity and practice
Offering eye exams when our patients need them means having the right team in each of our clinics. We are recruiting a team of dynamic and like-minded optometrists who will work at our newly designed clinics close in proximity of each other.
Our associate optometrist experience gives you:
· Guaranteed minimum earnings: We want you to have the opportunity to focus your attention on being the best optometrist you aspire to be
· Support: Get regular check-ins to make sure you love life at Specsavers
· Clinical excellence: Benefit from our investment in the latest clinical technology such as: the NIDEK Tonoref 3, NIDEK automated lensometer, Topcon Maestro2, NIDEK intelligent refract RT-6100, NIDEK slit lamp SL-1800, and Zeiss HFA3 with SITA Faster visual field
· Professional development: Get access to a qualified optometry support consultant for professional development on-site and virtually
· Referral bonus: Our people are truly the key to our success – that’s why we’re always on the lookout for talented optometrists. If your referral joins our Specsavers family as an optometrist, you can receive up to $2,000
In addition to the guaranteed pay, training, and the opportunity to be with us from the start of our exciting Specsavers journey in Canada – you can be at the forefront for new opportunities and ownership, if that is something you want to pursue.
What we are looking for
You will need to be a registered optometrist, adaptable, passionate, and who possess a strong work ethic and a commitment to exceptional patient care.
Copyright © 2023 Optical Prism Magazine. All rights reserved